The API 571 Advanced Corrosion & Materials Professional Certification Preparation Program is designed to enhance the knowledge of corrosion processes among specialized inspectors, corrosion engineers, chemical engineers and other professionals across the entire petrochemical industry.
The course provides participants with the knowledge necessary to:
- Be well prepared and equipped with adequate knowledge and skills to pass the API 571 Exam.
- Have a general background on the scope, organization and use of API 571 and be able to review the standards and other references related to it.
- Understand general damage mechanisms applicable to the industry and be able to identify their features and functions.
- Determine the various mechanical and metallurgical failure mechanisms such as brittle fracture, stress rupture, steam blanketing, cracking, thermal shock, corrosion and fatigue.
- Identify general damage mechanisms on uniform or localized loss thickness and explain the various types of corrosion related to it.
- Describe damage mechanisms on high temperature corrosion including oxidation, sulfidation, carburization and metal dusting.
- Know refining industry damage mechanisms used in uniform of localized loss in thickness phenomena.
- Describe refining industry damage mechanisms for environmentassisted cracking and be able to identify the other types of mechanisms.
Who should attend?
- Experienced Maintenance Personnel
who are involved in designing, operating, maintaining, repairing, inspecting and analyzing pressure vessels, piping, tanks and pipelines for safe operations in the refining, petrochemical and other related industries.
DOWNLOAD BROCHURE 2020
|Postponed Until Further Notice
||IDC Training House, Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia
P/S: Available for In-House (Upon Request)