ARE YOU INSPECTORS / ENGINEERS PREPARED TO DEAL WITH THE RISING DEMAND IN QUALITY DURING PROJECT PREPARATION, EXECUTION & POST FABRICATION STAGE?
Certified Welding Inspectors play a vital role in the fabrication industry. Their responsibilities have a direct bearing on final product quality and thus public safety. By adhering to specifications and following an inspection plan, they help industry avoid repairs and costly project delays.
WHAT IS THE UNIQUENESS OF TUV / IICS 3.1 CERTIFIED WELDING INSPECTOR?
PRACTICAL APPROACH Which Fulfils Industry Requirements on Welding Engineering & Inspection.
- Approximately 90% of vessels, boilers, storage tanks & piping projects in Middle East & South East Asia are based on American design, fabrication & inspection approach such as API, ASME & AWS codes & standards.
- Designed to equip inspectors & QC personnel with the required knowledge & expertise of welding processes & metallurgy, inspection & testing and certification of procedures, welders & welding operators according to those international codes & standards.
The course provides participants with the knowledge in:
- Welding techniques, welding positions, welding consumables, weld preparation and welding drawing requirements
- Basics of welding metallurgy
- Usage of welding inspection and measuring devices
- Visual inspection of welded constructions and correctly identify and evaluate welding imperfection as per acceptance level associated
with pre-production, fabrication and post fabrication
- Usage of various specifications, codes and standards
- Evaluation of welder’s certificates and welding procedure specifications acc. to ASME IX
- Evaluate the preparation of test pieces for destructive tests and verify their compliance with applicable specifications
- Various parent materials and welding consumable (acc. to ASME)
- Reviewing NDT reports on welding work; ensuring that NDT personnel are properly qualified and that certification is relevant and valid for the testing performed
- Interpreting drawings and specifications, having understanding of weld symbols
Who should attend?
- Highly recommended for Inspectors, QA/QC personnel, Welding Engineers, Metallurgists, Project Engineers & technicians, API510, 570, 653 inspectors and other professionals from industry such as petro & oleo chemical, chemical, construction & others
- Suitable also for school leavers and candidates with less or minimal experience in the field of welding technology.
WHAT WOULD YOU GET?
This course also prepares delegates for DOUBLE certification exams:
* TUV / IICS 3.1 CERTIFIED WELDING INSPECTOR
* API 577 WELDING INSPECTION & METALLURGY PROFESSIONAL
Log in to www.international-inspector-certification.com for more information about IICS.
DOWNLOAD BROCHURE 2020
09-15 November 2020 (7 Days)
|IDC Training House, Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia
P/S: Available for In-House (Upon Request)